|This is a universal tool for integrating the ERP-Platform system with any external services.
Allows you to organize:
- Reception of information from outside with any subsequent processing and storage of data (Request)
- Transfer of information outside by event inside the system (Webhook)
- Limit requests by client IP address
Receiving or sending information on request from outside.
A detailed description with an example of use is in the instructions at https://erp-platforma.com//help/help_rest.
About 1000 procedures for getting, changing, adding, deleting data in all configuration modules are available for use.
Transfer of information to the outside by event. Webhook
A detailed description with an example of use is in the instructions at https://erp-platforma.com//help/help_rest in the Webhook section.
The webhook is technically organized as follows
- The user specifies the address of his receiving script on the Internet. It is possible to specify several scripts and bind each webhook to its own response configuration.
- The user creates the names of the webhooks he needs, their identifiers will be specified in the user script for ease of processing.
- The user creates a trigger for the events he needs in the system, or procedures that can be triggered by user actions (for example, by clicking a button) or at a specified time. In them, the received data is transferred to the webhook created by him.
- On a given event, the system will send the specified data to the receiving user's script