The application system allows you to register problems arising from your customers and organize work to eliminate them.
Using the application system, you can:
- Organize your own support team. Self-register and solve customer problems.
- Hire a call center to register applications. Flexible system of access rights, will allow to give employees an external call center
access only to those elements to which they need access.
- Collect and analyze statistics on customer problems. Thanks to this analysis, it is possible to understand the bottlenecks in the company's service,
and take measures to eliminate them.
- Accept applications by mail. The system supports accepting applications via the mail channel. Upon receipt of a written request,
the system will independently identify the client, create an application, send a notification to the client that his application has been accepted.
- Allows you to organize work to fix the problem. The request can be distributed to employees and groups, placed in work schedules.
The application card contains all the tools for organizing work on the client's problem.
The application can be distributed to employees. Can be divided into groups according to distribution algorithms.
In the application, you can create checklists, you can detail the address of the problem.
Application can be of different types, for example Local or System. And also have child applications. For example, if the first customer called -
the application can be registered as Local. If several clients called and the problem is systemic (all clients have a problem),
then you can start a System request, and make all the others children of it, and work with one request on a system problem.
You can enter any types of requests, Local, System, Paid, Consulting, etc.
Actions in the request
Various actions can be recorded in the application. Actions are divided into categories, into different thematic heaps.
In the application, you can attach files, carry on correspondence with the client (if created by mail), view detailed logs of employees' actions
above the application.
- In the "Completed" section - employees can mark the actions performed on the request.
- "Planned" - actions planned for the near future on the application. For example "Call back the client tomorrow at 15:00".
The system at 15:00 will independently remind all employees responsible for this application.
- "Technical information" - leave data on equipment logs or other technical information on the problem.
- "Correspondence" - displays the correspondence by email with the client.
- "Files" - you can attach various files on request
- "Close" - you can specify the area of responsibility (for example, there was a problem on the company side or on the client side), the reasons for the malfunction, the summary information when closing, the final causes of the problem
- "Members" - manage individual members and groups that complete the application
- "Child" - the order can have child orders. For example, if some problem happened that immediately affects many customers and they all call. You can create one system request, and connect all other requests of the same type from clients as children to it.
- "Logs" - detailed information about all actions of employees in the application. Who did what, changed or deleted what and when.
- "Schedules" - the request can be placed in the work schedules for planning the work of an individual employee or a team.
When closing an application, you can indicate the reasons for the malfunction, the area of responsibility, summary information on the work performed and the nature of the problem.
Then you can analyze this statistical information.